Monday, March 22, 2010

Garage work

Day 3 of working on the garage. My dad is converting the garage and the kids keep asking me why buelo is making holes in the walls. David actually got into it as well, as he was my dad's helper, I was so proud of him for helping out and getting along with out to much opinion. My mom has been coming to eat since she has to eat lunch with the hubby and I've been enjoying showing off my cooking skills. The kids had a hard time waking up this morning since today was our families official start of the new time change. By 2pm the kiddos were already cranky so off to bed I sent them and in less than 20 minutes both were fast asleep. Can't wait to get our house back to normal.....its messy everywhere, I'm hoping having more space with the garage will change that.

No comments: